Karen Lake – Healing From Burnout and Resparking Passions
In This Episode
- Karen Lake talks personal burnout towards the end of her nursing career and describes her moving on.
- She talks on the passion and confidence she has for her current job as a care navigator.
- She talks resentment in caregivers and humans. Explaining how to deal with that strong emotion when it rears its head round the corner.
- Karen explains the objective and empathetic role in coaching families who are dealing with illness or ailments.
- She speaks on her ‘Peace of Mind program’.
Senior Care Specialist and Lead Care Navigator for 'Health @ Home'
- Karen Lake has been a practicing nurse for 27 years.
- She realized that there needs to be professional guidance to navigate health care at home in the family.
- Because of this she decided to start her own company ‘HealthatHome’ where she helps people with their care planning.
- Karen regularly volunteers at St. Dustins Catholic Church and is a also a board member of the ‘Fredricton Boys and Girls Club’