Corey Blake – The Importance of a Socially Responsible Business
In This Episode
- Corey explains his work and trying to change the culture of business and marketing through the power of story-telling.
- He then shares with our hosts his progression from being a paid commercial actor in Hollywood to becoming a sought out business partner.
- Greg and Dave reflect on the days when Greg was drafting the vision statement and the implementation of the culture that Hemmings House stands for today.
- Corey reflects with Greg and Dave on how implementing this culture of social responsibility into a company can change your own personal worldview and quality of life.
Founder of Round Table Companies
- Corey Blake is the founder and CEO of Round Table Companies (RTC), an 11 year old creative agency using storytelling to drive personal and organizational identity shift, culture change, and dynamic marketing.
- Corey was a professional actor in Los Angeles prior to starting RTC and starred in a Mountain Dew Super Bowl ad. He is a frequent keynote speaker and facilitator.
- He has studied at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland and the Stagen Leadership Academy, is a sponsor of Conscious Capitalism, and is the creator of the ‘Vulnerability is Sexy’ game and movement.